On customer request, we offer installation of our products throughout Ireland
Our services for the installation does not include the removal the old bathtub or shower ,before our service in your bathroom should be an empty space for new product with water pipes and waste placed in right position ,electric cable also should be in place with separate fuse line and extra switch to control the socket outside the bathroom.
If you wish us to remove an old shower/bath please call us for more information.
General Pre-installation requirements for:
-Whirlpool and Hydrotherapy Baths
-Shower Baths Combined
When you decide what model would you like to go ahead, please contact us in advance so we can e-mail you an installation drawing with all the information about plumbing and electrical requirements.
– Bathroom floor should be level and tiled before installation.
– Selected unit should be installed as first in the bathroom before sink and toilet is there.
(If the bathroom is being renovated or if it is a new home, thanks to this order of installation of the bathroom equipment, we have more space to install the bathtub. For just a replacement of the bathtub, we must have enough space on each side to be able to connect the water pipes and electricity.
– Supplying pipes for cold and hot water and electric wire should be bring in into the right spot in the bathroom(according to the attached drawing).
– Waste pipe 1 ½” also should be bring into the right spot in the bathroom, according to the product installation sketch (If waste pipe is coming out from the wall it should be placed no more than 3 inches above the floor level. Baths comes with flexible waste pipe)
– Separate power line only for the Bath coming from the fuse box – 2,5mm cable with 20A breaker( for units with steam generator or water heaters built-in). Also there should be a on off switch outside the bathroom or a pull cord to control the power for the bath.
– Water pressure required should be at least 2.0Bar for both – hot and cold water supply. For double baths and big size corner baths required water pressure is 3.0Bar.