- ask for available colors
Water capacity: 1250L
Weight: 400 kg
HIGH-QUALITY SANITARY ACRYLIC BY ARISTECH ORIGINATING IN THE USA !!!
Total number of seats and lying places in the Jacuzzi SPA tub: 5
The whole pool structure is made of stainless steel.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE JACUZZI SPA BATHTUB EQUIPMENT:
Total number of jets: 72
- Large 5 “diameter directional water jets: 2
- Large 3.5 “directional water jets: 14
- Large ROTARY water jets 3.5 “diameter: 8
- 2.5 “small water jets: 4
- Small point water jets, 1 “diameter: 34
- 1 “air jets: 10
100% SATISFACTION WITH THE PRODUCT
* GECKO control computer IS A LEADING CANADIAN MANUFACTURER OF JACUZZI BATH CONTROLLERS (ONE OF THE BEST BATHTUB CONTROLS ON THE MARKET!) For bathtubs quantity: 1 (COLOR DISPLAY )
* THE BATHTUB HAS A CLEANING SYSTEM FOR ALL JETS AND WATER, POSSIBILITY TO SET THE WORKING TIME FOR CLEANING AFTER BATH!
TOTAL IN THE BATHTUB, WE HAVE 4 PUMPS MOUNTED!
- Water pumps for hydro-massage JET: 2 with a capacity of 2HP
- Air pump: 1x 1HP
- Water circulation pump: 1, power: 0.50HP
* Ozone disinfection: 1 power 200 mg / h
* GECKO water heating: 1 x 3KW
* Halogen LED multi-color water lighting: 1
* Multi-color LED outdoor lighting in the housing at the corners: 4
* Color therapy with LED light: 16
* Skimmer water filter: 3
* Aeration of the water pump with air with LED valves: 4
* Massage stand opening-closing valve with LED: 2
* Waterfall and fountain opening-closing valve with LED: 2
* LED fountains: 3
* LED waterfall: 1
* Foam headrests: 3
* Drain valve: 1
* Water pump suction: 4
* Insulation: YES
What distinguishes our Jacuzzi from the competition ?:
-Unique design, quality, and precision in implementing every detail of the Jacuzzi, the best materials and components from the USA: Aristech Acrylic (antibacterial), Balboa controls, or the Canadian company Gecko leaders among controllers around the world.
-Diverse and unique massage stands so that each user can find something for themselves. A physiotherapist designs the arrangement of nozzles and their size to reach the places we want to massage as much as possible and ensure the appropriate massage for each part of the body.
-Rigorous and thorough tests in Jacuzzi’s production allow minimizing any problems during the operation of the product in the future.
-Rich equipment as standard: seven-color LED lighting, LED air jets, a large number of massage jets and their various sizes, powerful water and air pumps, energy-saving circulation pump, powerful 3KW water heater, full insulation of the Jacuzzi basin with 25-30mm thick PUR foam, aromatherapy, aeration of water jets at each station, ozone system, polymer floor plate. Check what other options you can choose for your SPA.
-Automatic time filtration of your Jacuzzi with a circulation pump and filters, the ability to set two modes of water cleaning: morning and evening at any time, and even the length of the filtration cycle.
The function against water freezing, if the water temperature drops to 10 degrees, will automatically activate the water heater with the circulation pump. Possibility to use the Jacuzzi 365 days a year. There is no need to empty the SPA water in winter.
-Three operating modes: Standard, Economy, Sleep, will help to adjust the work of filtration and heating for the most demanding customers.
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT OPTIONS:
* FULL INSULATION OF THE BATHTUB WITH THE BOTTOM OF THE BATHTUB AND HOUSING
€600 €0 THANKS TO THE FULL INSULATION, THE WATER IN THE BATHTUB MAINTAINS A CONSTANT TEMPERATURE FOR APPROXIMATELY 48H WITH A MINIMUM USE OF THE HEATER
* Thermal cover
* Audio system
* Tarpaulin to cover the Hot Tub
* Handrail for easy access to Hot Tub
* Lift / Stand for a thermal cover
* UV lamp €350
* Ph / Chlor / Redox automatic chemical dosing station
* Wifi module (SPA control via a smartphone application) €500
* Pool chemistry starter kit
The price of transport includes:
– professional Jacuzzi connection,
– testing the use of the control panel
– basic training in operating and service activities (filter replacement and cleaning, chemical dosing).
We operate throughout Ireland.
Before delivery, the buyer should:
– provide a few people to help you to freely set the Jacuzzi (if there are no people, there can be an excavator, crane),
-prepare an excavator or crane,
– provide power:
* 380V or 230V (residual current protection depends on the bathtub model, ask the seller)
– water connection (a garden hose is enough to fill the bathtub)
-The buyer has to prepare the final place where the Jacuzzi is to be placed
• CE- This Cert means that this product conforms with the essential requirements of the applicable EC Directives
• TUV – Technical Approval of Independent Certification Body
• Cleaning system – OZONE DISINFECTION built-in!
• Fast Delivery!! Only Brand New Products! 24 months parts warranty guaranteed!
• Only with us, you are 100% sure that the equipment described below will 100% agree with the actual delivery condition to your hot tub.
• NATIONWIDE INSTALLATION SERVICE AVAILABLE, FULL PROFESSIONALISM IN CONSULTING AND REMOVING ANY FAULTS.