- White colour
- Number of seats: 3 seats (2 seated and 1 lying)
- Headrest: 3 pcs.
- Power supply: 380V / 50Hz – three-phase power supply or 230V
- Coating: USA acrylic
- Stainless steel construction: yes
- 2.2 KW water pump: 1 pc.
- 1.5 KW water pump: 1 pc.
- 750W water pump: 1pc
- 700W air pump: 1pc
- Air jets: 12 pcs.
- Water jets: 70 pcs. Including:
-large water jets: 11 pcs (including 6 rotating jets)
-medium water jets: 4 pcs (all rotating)
-small water jets: 55 pcs.
- Stainless steel jets: yes
- Jets flush with acrylic: yes
- Control of the massage direction of large water jets: yes
- Optical fibres: 29 pcs (seven kinds of colours)
- SPA light: 1pc (seven kinds of colours)
- Drain valve: 1 pc.
- Inlet valve: 3 pcs.
- Temperature level sensor: yes
- Ozone generator: yes
- 3 KW heater: 1 pc.
- BALBOA control: yes (full control for the bathtub)
- Aromatherapy: 1 pc.
- Water filter: yes
- Total power: 7.5 KW
- A fully automatic bathtub does not require any chemicals
- All jets self-cleaning
- All jets have an aeration function
- All jets with infinitely adjustable aeration
- Currently, it is the best product on the market
1. Color: €260, –
2. Housing: €400, –
3. Steps: €150, –
4. Thermal coverage: €400, –
5. Full insulation: €250, –
6.TV with cabinet + mechanical lift: €1200, –
7. Jets + illuminated valves: €700, – (on request)
8. Panel with WiFi: €830, –
9. Touch panel with WiFi: €1400, –
10. Microsilk €2100, –
11. Sand filter: €600, –
12. Chlorine dispenser: €150, –
- USA acrylic
Each garden tub in our offer has a basin made of high-quality US acrylic. The coating of the bathtubs is 100% acrylic without any additives, which means that it will not tarnish even after 10 years and is very resistant to scratches. The thickness of acrylic in our bathtubs is even several times greater than other bathtubs’ coatings on the market. The colour of acrylic, just like the housing, can be selected from the colour chart.
The jets are embedded in acrylic lying in the bathtub does not lie on the jets (as is the case with most of this type of bathtubs) but on the acrylic. They will not hurt the body during the hydro massage, which results in 100% satisfaction with the bath.
The jets in the bathtub are covered with chrome. You do not have to worry that the jets will become covered with limescale. Each water jets has an aeration function, which consists of adding air to the water system, which increases the power of the water massage. You can smoothly adjust the aeration with a knob.
Most of the water jets can be turned off, which allows you to freely manipulate which parts of the body to massage and with what force. The jets found in SPA tubs are rotating, directional and point.
- BALBOA control
The BALBOA panel supports all the bathtub functions, from starting the pumps, ozone function, lighting and ending with the heater. It is a company from the USA that produces the highest quality parts for SPA bathtubs, including a completely failure-free and vandal-proof controller. The controller has two independent water heating modes, i.e. so you can easily manipulate the water temperature depending on your needs. After programming the appropriate filtration cycle, it starts the circulation pump, which passes water through the filters and disinfects it.
Ther can expand the BALBOA controller with a WiFi module, which will allow you to control the bathtub using an application on your phone.
Our bathtubs are equipped with a 3000W instantaneous water heater. You can raise the temperature of the water and keep it at a constant high level. The heater is an indispensable device when using the SPA.
The structure is made of stainless steel. The entire bathtub is based on a stable stainless steel frame, thanks to which the bathtub has a strong and durable support base, which is very important for larger bathtubs. The weight of such SPAs from 250 kg to even 1500 kg in swimming pools, including the weight of water and people, there is a relatively large weight, which requires solid support, which is why a good design of the bathtub is so crucial.
Two ball valves are installed next to the circulating pump and the heater, which in case of failure of a given part, can be turned off and replaced without the need to drain the water from the bathtub.
Manifolds and pumps have additional hoses connected to the drain. When draining the water from the bathtub, the water leaves all pipes by gravity and the pumps without blowing out and disassembling the pumps.
The ozone generator is a special program that sterilizes the water so that both the bathtub and the water will be clean. It is a new and fast way to remove bacteria, algae, etc., the water does not need to be changed even up to 6 months.
- UV lamp
It is possible to install a UV lamp for water treatment in SPA bathtubs. As sterilizers, they remove harmful substances from the liquid and eliminate viruses and bacteria. The properties of UV lamps for water make them applicable wherever necessary to use a clean liquid. The combination of a lamp with an ozone generator gives a system that does not require chemicals to maintain clean water in the SPA.
The bottom is made of polymer and has been completely cast. On the other hand, the board is designed to provide insulation from the ground, moisture and weather conditions. The bottom, casing and full insulation create something like a thermos; heat transfer lasts a very long time, which results in low electricity consumption.
For bathtubs that are not placed in a recess, it is possible to purchase steps in the housing colour. They are made of the same material as the housing.
- Thermal coverage
Each SPA bathtub comes with a thermal cover made of high-quality materials. The cover complements the bathtub, which closes it and does not cause heat loss to the atmosphere.
The complete insulation of SPA bathtubs is made of polyurethane foam, the entire basin of the bathtub is covered with a thickness of about 15mm to 30mm, the casing and the bottom are about 10mm to 15mm, this prevents heat loss, thanks to which the power consumption of the heater is limited.
The housing is made of high-quality, weather-resistant plastic. Sunlight does not discolour the colour of the housing. We have a different range of colours that can be selected from the available template.
- Insulation standards for external bathtubs:
The polyurethane foam insulation is approximately 15 to 30 mm thick.
- The casing frame is made of wood, and the casing itself is made of high-quality plastic (30mm insulation thickness on the casing elements)
- The entire housing with the bottom is insulated with polyurethane foam with a thickness of about 10-15 mm.
- A thermal image was taken in winter at a temperature of about -6oC. The bathtub is flooded with water, ready to use; the external temperature of the casing and coverage is around 0oC. This proves low heat loss.
- Pumps and heater give heat to the bathtub and reduce the amount of heat given off by the basin, which reduces electricity consumption.
Insulating the bottom of the bathtub with polyurethane foam is more efficient and gives less heat to the atmosphere than foam with a thermal insulation foil available from competitors. Foam with a thermal insulation foil will not fill all the gaps, as in the case of polyurethane foam, which will tightly fill every free space, the heat of the water does not escape from the basin.
- SPA light
As the only company on the market, we offer fibre optic bundles and underwater lighting in 7 different colours in our bathtubs. In terms of quality, optical fibres are definitely better than LED light; they are completely failure-free and shine with brighter light. These lights are the perfect solution for an amazing experience and create the right atmosphere while bathing. Our lighting changes colours smoothly, or it is possible to retain any colour, giving even more pleasure from hydro-massage—colour types: red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple and white.
Colour therapy is an unconventional treatment method that exposes the sense of sight of a given person to appropriate colours that soothe, relax or stimulate. When different colours surround you, you can have more energy and optimism.
- MicroSilk additional option
MicroSilk® is a device that saturates the water with microbubbles. The system works as follows: a circulation pump sucks in water and is mixed with air, then the oxygen molecules are broken down into micro-bubbles that penetrate deep into the skin and remove dead skin. When MicroSilk® is turned on, the water turns white, like “milk”. The skin rejuvenating function is ensured by micro-bubbles which, leave the skin smooth as silk. A separate button controls the MicroSilk® pump. This function can be adapted to any SPA bathtub. When the pearl bath is active, you cannot turn on the water or air massage.
• CE- This Cert means that this product conforms with the essential requirements of the applicable EC Directives
• TUV – Technical Approval of Independent Certification Body
• Cleaning system – OZONE DISINFECTION built-in!
• Fast Delivery!! Only Brand New Products! 24 months parts warranty guaranteed!
• Only with us, you have 100% sure that the equipment described below will 100% agree with the actual condition of delivered to your hot tub.
• NATIONWIDE INSTALLATION SERVICE AVAILABLE, FULL PROFESSIONALISM IN CONSULTING AND REMOVING ANY FAULTS.